Challenges during COVID-19 Lockdown

Hello everyone. Hope my last post seemed to please you with something fascinating. I absolutely enjoyed the whole process. Now to describe to you something that most people find sad to do. The coronavirus flipped the world upside down.

               COVID-19: the latest research & publishing opportunities | Emerald  Publishing

Almost all of us feel helpless in our own way. When we wish to turn on the news, reports of death and sick patients. When we wanna talk to somebody, the news of losing their loved ones is the main topic. There can be nothing worse than what we are facing currently.

Just like everyone in India and the world, I also faced many challenges. This blog is just about that.

Such a positive quote isn’t it? Well, I realize it’s moral only now. When I really faced a tough time, I had no hope that I would emerge strong. The initial time of my break was the bad part. Thankfully the following days were a bit alright. Ever since COVID lockdowns were prevalent, my health started to face rather onerous times. Let me elaborate on what I actually had as a challenge.Challenges For Organisations And Leaders In A Post-Covid World | Forbes  India

Weight is something that is a need as well as a burden. There are people who want to increase weight, while others wish to decrease. I come under the latter part. Since I am being served delicious food and supplements, I gradually started to become heavy. I literally didn’t notice this drastic change that is happening to me. All of a sudden, when pictures of me were taken, that is when I happened to see myself a bit bloated, to be honest.

 I was totally devastated and became more depressed. This is a trauma that a girl should never experience. As I started to gain weight, I totally lost interest in doing anything. I developed an aversion to myself, hated to look at the mirror, and was completely a different person.

     Premium Vector | Big fat woman looking herself in the mirror and feel worry

This extra fat that becomes a part of your body not just makes you feel lazy but also makes you lose yourself. I slept longer, which is like a symptom that I have become too fat. Other than all this, I faced a few breathing issues, due to this surplus fat. This was, on the whole, extremely intolerable.

To get rid of all this, my mom suggested that I start exercising. The worst part of all this is that my body didn’t support me and I never wanted to exercise and again I gained a few more kilograms.

Funny pretty woman exercising various ... | Stock vector | Colourbox

Then finally one day I made up my mind that I should be doing because what I was facing is more than enough and I wanted to destroy that torture completely. Along with exercise, I am also drinking a malt drink in the morning.

Though I am a bit better, I haven’t completely recovered yet. But I am definitely more relieved that I started this. One thing that completely opened my eyes was that there is absolutely no use in telling things, we must prove it in our actions.

Okay! I think I have talked a bit too much about my challenges and how I overcame them. I would like to end this blog with a positive note. 

Here is my message to all those kids, younger or of my age, girl or boy; Never think about the outcome, think about the start!

Please take care and do let me know what you think of my blog in the comments.

Be good, Do good, Stay safe and healthy!

            Stay Safe Healthy. Vector & Photo (Free Trial) | Bigstock





Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, It is not only for the people of your age, I too face the same problem. Just trying to change my diet pattern and doing some walking. Hope to come back to normal one day!!!
    Stay safe and stay positive!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment